Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Random thoughts from the Big-EZ (not me, New Orleans)

I thought after Leslie's and Kara's thorough blogs, I would leave just a few random thoughts, questions, observances. (Also, to appease Gideon. I feel bad since our blog is much more amusing, I figured I could throw them a bone here or there.)

1. Lindsay has the ability to sunburn her left arm while driving.

2. We encountered the Conti Nazi this morning. In approximately 2.5 minutes, she yelled at Kara for pressing the timer start button too many times on the waffle machine, a 73 year-old foreign man for grabbing the hardboiled eggs with his hands and not the tongs, and me for not being able to find the syrup packets that were hidden behind the juice machine. I guess there is no such thing as a free breakfast.

3. Kara has the envious ability to not only sneeze 100 times in one day, but to also sneeze during her sleep. Incredible, but true. She has sneezed so many times now that Lindsay and I started a game. Every time Kara sneezes, we have to say a word that begins with a letter in the alphabet beginning with A and going to Z. We're curious as to how quickly we can get to Z.

4. Please read Rachel's post about Cooter.

5. Turner Field was great. We might try and see as many baseball stadiums as possible on our trip.

6. Brav is right. The blogetition has begun.

7. Apparently, Coca Cola World has gone crazy and created a Dasani "Pure Water" flavored chapstick for a mere $3.50 and that became my sole souvenir from Hotlanta. If curiosity kills the cat, I am one dead kitty.

8. Red Coca Cola beverages produced for foreign nations stains the human skin. Don't try it at home.

9. My theme song choice is amazing. Just listen to it once, close your eyes, bob your head and you are hooked. One suggestion, do this while there is no one else around to get the full effect. Once hooked, listen to it with as many people as possible. It will save lives and promote world peace . . . . eventually.

Adios. Wish us luck in a state with towns that only 11% of the nation's population can pronounce.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As you all approach the heartland, some statistics were highlighted this morning on the ABC News of which you should be aware:

Cows can hear things up to 6 miles away. So only cow-tip with care.

Cows drink 30-50 gallons of water per day. Ditto time your cow-tipping well.

Cows generated 125 pounds of saliva per day. Enough said.